Lead role in implementing CPM’s multi-million dollar capital campaign. We’re looking for an experienced and dynamic fundraiser with project management skills to work collaboratively with Vice President of Philanthropy and President & CEO on campaign for CPM’s future home.
Salary Range: $65,000-$70,000 annually
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- In partnership with the Vice President of Philanthropy and President & CEO, provide overall capital campaign management, including prospect identification and prioritization, development of collateral, task assignments, etc.
- Develop and maintain systems for capital campaign cultivation, solicitation and stewardship tracking
- Support Staff and Campaign Leadership in a variety of ways, to include, organizing meetings, taking minutes, setting donor visits etc.
- Prepare funding proposals and necessary supporting documents to support solicitations efforts
- Manage regular communication to Executive team, fundraising consultant and Committee Leadership
- Oversee acknowledgement of gifts and pledges and pledge agreements
- Ensure systems are developed for campaign donors recognition
- Work with Events team to manage logistics and execution of campaign specific stewardship and cultivations events, such as facility tours, small group information sessions, etc.
- Assist VP of Philanthropy in prospect research
- Work with contract grant writer to ensure coordination of capital grant proposals
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in fundraising, capital campaign management experience required
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required
- Thorough working knowledge of databases, and fundraising database software required; experience with Salesforce preferred
- Exceptional level of organization and project management skills
- Ability to view data on a computer screen for long periods of time
- Ability to type on a keyboard for long periods of time
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
Cascade Public Media is committed to building a team that represents a diversity of thought, experience and personal background
Our Diversity Commitment
We are committed to building a team that represents a diversity of thought, experience and personal background. Read our complete diversity commitment statement here.