Thursday, April 30 - Saturday, May 2 2020|
Seattle University, 901 12th Ave. Seattle, WA 98122
This event has been cancelled due to COVID - 19.
Journalists, politicians, authors, and newsmakers from our community and across the nation come together to take a hard look at the people, policy and events that shape our lives.
Sessions will include programming in tracks including Keynote, Race & Social Justice, Politics, Business, Science & the Environment and Arts & Culture along with interactive workshops plus food, drinks and social events. Visit the festival website for more information; schedule and speaker list to be announced in spring 2020.
Senior discounts available for those ages 60+. Please enter the promo code SENIOR on the ticketing page. IDs will be checked at the door. Not applicable with any other discounts.
What to Expect at the Crosscut Festival:
Thursday, April 30th
New this year, we'll be extending the festival to three days with the Headliners Gala. The Headliners Gala will bring our community together to celebrate and support great public media and journalism in the Pacific Northwest. A fundraiser for KCTS 9 and Crosscut, this special event honors newsmakers who take us beyond the headlines. Judy Woodruff will be our guest at the first annual Headliners Gala during the evening of Thursday, April 30th.
Friday, May 1st
Friday activities include day-time events in/around Capitol Hill to be followed by an opening night keynote, moderated by PBS Newshour's Judy Woodruff, at Town Hall Seattle.
Saturday, May 2nd
Saturday activities include a full day of conversation and activities on the Seattle University campus with over 100 speakers from across the nation and around the region. Sessions will take place concurrently throughout the day and across five venues. Immediately following the last session we invite you to join us on campus for a closing party featuring a beer garden, food, music and the opportunity to mingle with your fellow attendees.
Questions? Email email@example.com
- Once you register for the Festival, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite with your e-ticket(s) attached. You will need to exchange your printed or mobile e-ticket(s) at check-in (located in the Pigott building) for your access pass. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- If you are having any technical ticketing-related issues with your order, contact Eventbrite. For all other registration questions and general Festival info, visit festival.crosscut.com.
- Refunds will not be issued less than 7 days out from event or for late arrivals, unattended events, early termination of attendance or no-shows.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Panelist names will be released on festival.crosscut.com. Full schedule will be available in the spring.
- If you require assistive services or technology to access this event, please contact email@example.com no later than March 4th. Late requests are subject to availability.